AUMA meets at two locations to serve you:
Monday Nights: 6:30p - 8:00p
Warsaw Baptist Church - 2005 Fisher Ave., Warsaw, IN, 46580
Tuesday Nights: 6:30p - 8:00p
South Side Baptist Church - 1130 Jackson Rd., South Bend, IN 46614
- 2nd degree Black Belt in Shinsei Mu Sool
- 1st degree Black Belt in Tae Kwon Do
- Training in weapons
- Self-Defense (Men, Women, or Children)
- Energy Use and Flow
- "Tai Chi" (The soft side of Shinsei Mu Sool)
- Risk Management in the DoJo
- Forms:The Foundation of Martial Arts
- Weapons (Sword, Stick, Bo Staff)
- Laws of Learning for Instructors
- Lesson Planning for the Dojo
- 7th degree Black Belt in Shinsei Mu Sool
- 4th degree Black Belt in Tae Kwon Do
- 2nd degree Black Belt in Shinsei Kempo
- multiple other rankings in various styles
Master Goepfrich is founder of American University of Martial Arts, creator and master instructor of Shinsei Mu Sool and president of Ambassador Martial Arts Christian Fellowship. He has been involved in martial arts for over 20 years, including studies at the Sangrok Academy in Seoul, Korea. Josh teaches weekly at the Warsaw location and also teaches seminars all over the country.
Running our South Bend classes, Sensei Keiser brings warmth, fun and a wonderful sense of humor to the class times. His unique insight and teaching style allows him to connect with all ages to teach in a way that is simple to understand.
One of the main things that people put to the side is their physical health. The AUMA helps people achieve their physical goals. Part of loving God with everything we are includes being good stewards of our bodies. We teach Shinsei Mu Sool, an eclectic martial art consisting of hard, soft, and weapon styles.
Copyright © Joshua Goepfrich. All rights reserved.